Hmmm, I have memory leak issues too.  Just recently tried out Process Lasso,
so far, might be helping...
Wonder if that is a contributor to the T2G problem...

Now, my original question,
"Remember Back in the Ol days"
Sorry guys (and TiVo) it was VERY late, NOTHING was working, I was letting
off steam...
I will try the uninstall tool again...

Thanx again Megazone and Glen, you can always count on you guys for
answers!!!

Ron




 
> If you check on the website, you'll find an uninstall tool, 
> and the latest version.  After years of hit or miss with my 
> T2G, it finally works.  It's not speedy, but it works.
> 
> I always chalked it up to my PC, since it worked ok on my 
> wife's laptop, and now my netbook it works fine too.  My PC 
> always had the memory leak, no matter how many times I 
> reinstalled and changed things around.
> 
> Also, it started to work much better after I installed and 
> ran a cleanup 
> program from www.iobit.com   Not to sell the stuff, but it 
> works, it's free 
> (like nearly every free program, there's a paid version too), 
> and the Smart Ram memory manager kept the memory leak problem 
> manageable.
> 
> Glen
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Ron Koms" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 1:52 AM
> Subject: [TiVo Central] TiVos to go, yeah right!
> 
> 
> > Remember back in the ol days TiVos To Go would actually 
> work.  Or is it 
> > just
> > me.  None of my PC's are able to work with any of my TiVos.
> > Is this a way of making us all buy the plus version?  Or 
> will that crap 
> > out
> > too...
> > Took almost 35 minutes to load, and once it did, about 45 
> min just to
> > connect to my Series 3 to pick programs...
> >
> > Once there nothing worked...
> >
> > Ron
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 

Reply via email to