Heck I'd pay for the plus if I knew it would fix the problem.   You say it
may not huh?  since it only adds transcending possibilities....

Maybe in my router settings???

Anything I should look for?

Like I said, it worked fine before.  I MIGHT have changed a couple setting
in my router, but not sure...

Ron
 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] 
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of MegaZone
> Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 2:18 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [TiVo Central] TiVos to go, yeah right!
> 
> Once upon a time Ron Koms shaped the electrons to say...
> > Remember back in the ol days TiVos To Go would actually 
> work.  Or is 
> > it just me.  None of my PC's are able to work with any of my TiVos.
> > Is this a way of making us all buy the plus version?  Or will that 
> > crap out too...
> 
> The actual transfer is identical, Plus just adds transcoding 
> to other formats.
> 
> -MZ
> -- 
> megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, 
> Geek, Human, me.
> http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ 
> -><- Hail Eris "A little nonsense now and then, is relished 
> by the wisest men" 508-852-2171
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 

Reply via email to