First of all, sorry for the multiple posts.  My PDA was acting up...

Rebooted the router, and it is now D/L ing,  maybe it will complete...

Ron


 
> Could be - first thing I'd do is restart everything - power 
> cycle the TiVo, PC, router, any other network switches, etc, involved.
> 
> I used to have an issue with my router, every once in a while 
> TTG and MRV would stop working for me.  Reboot my router and 
> they'd work again.  Something would just get screwed up in 
> the router and it wouldn't pass the packets properly.  
> Eventually I just bought a new router and it never happened 
> with the new one.
> 
> > Like I said, it worked fine before.  I MIGHT have changed a couple 
> > setting in my router, but not sure...
> 
> Do the TiVo and PC see each other at all - does the PC show 
> up as a source in the TiVo's NPL, and does the TiVo show up 
> in TiVo Desktop?
> 
> Have you tried doing a transfer using a web browser and not 
> TiVo Desktop, just to see if that works?
> 
> -MZ
> -- 
> megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, 
> Geek, Human, me.
> http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ 
> -><- Hail Eris "A little nonsense now and then, is relished 
> by the wisest men" 508-852-2171
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 

Reply via email to