Once upon a time jristerj shaped the electrons to say...
> both the video and audio were not digital quality. No better than I
> could have gotten by moving an analog copy to my PC and making a DVD
> from it. I was expecting the DVD to be the same quality as the
> original. Should't I have gotten original quality?

I would expect it to be fairly good quality, better than analog.  It
won't be exactly like transferred since the native format isn't the
same as DVD format, so it will be transcoded.

>  Also should I be able to edit the tivo copy using Roxio to cut out
> the ads? So far I have not been able to do any editing of the tivo
> file. I downloaded the Roxio manual but haven't found it to help
> with tivo files.

That I couldn't tell you, I've never tried myself.

-MZ
-- 
megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, Geek, Human, me.
http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ -><- Hail Eris
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-852-2171

Reply via email to