My first TiVo HD turns 2 years old soon, and it has been working fine on 
the pair of S Cablecards.

Occasionally, it will lose its mind, but I just call the cable company 
and tell the automated voice attendant to send a reset signal to my 
cable boxes and I'm back in business.  I've only had to do this 
twice....was neat the first time I discovered and did it.

I opted to get lifetime service finally for it.  Meanwhile, my second 
TiVo HD which I acquired 4 months after the first....also has a pair of 
S Cards...got Lifetime service just recently, due to the timing of when 
it renewed (it had only been only month-to-month service).

My 3rd box (of only a few months) has an M Card.  Which is only being 
tested in my area, so I didn't convert the older boxes to M Cards.  The 
rental is $1.99 per card (M or S).  So far no problems with it.

L

Reply via email to