Yes.. HDMI is HD that carries audio and video on the same cable.

I bet the eSata port is designed for an external drive which they may or may
not have turned on.  I doubt connecting it to your editinng PC will do
anything.
--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield


On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Ron Koms <[email protected]> wrote:

> I got 3 TiVo's and love them.
> Been reading over the years about how much BETTER TiVo is compared to
> Comcast's DVR.  I personally never knew for sure, because I never had
> anything other than TiVo.
>
> Comcast just gave me a nice package that includes their Motorola DCH3416 HD
> DVR.  It's nice, But now I agree with others that said how much better TiVo
> is...
>
> Is anyone familiar with this DVR?  It's got firewire/USB eSATA connections
> on back.  I was gonna try to connect the firewire to my editing PC, but I
> am
> afraid of frying something.
>
> Anybody ever try that?
>
> Information says HDMI/Component/IEEE 1394, are the HD outputs??
>
> Thanx,
> Ron
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to