The BT feature is strictly for the TiVo itself, the remote control of the TV and AV are still IR. The remote seems pretty smart about all this, it was plug and play, the only setup involved was the codes and programming for the TV and AV control.
Glen ----- Original Message ----- From: "s.l-c.o" <[email protected]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 1:02 PM Subject: [TiVo Central] Qwerty remote > Sorry for all the questions, but just need to know about the bluetooth > aspect on the new remote. I read that it is plugged into a usb port in the > back of the tivo, but will it still work the very same (not for the remote > but for the tv) if my tv is not bluetooth, or is the bluetooth feature > just > used specifically to contol or complement the remote ? > > I tried to google this but couldn't find anything about bluetooth tv's. I > have the Panasonic TH50 600HD and it doesn't anywhere mention Bluetooth in > the manual so I assume it does not have this built in like my computer. > > Thanks, > Sandra > > > > ------------------------------------ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.851 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3115 - Release Date: 09/05/10 02:34:00
