> On my Mac I have a window. Inside of this window i have : This is Tc/Tk
> version 8.4 .............
>
> Another thing
> In python 3.1 when i try to use ttk i have an error message about package
> tile

This is a problem that I encountered and was discussed in several messages
on this list a few months ago. Look in the list archives for August,

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tkinter-discuss/2010-August/thread.html

The problem is that Apple distributes Tcl/Tk 8.4 with OS X, located in
/System/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework and Tk.framework. You have also
installed a later Tcl/Tk but alas, the location of Tcl/Tk is compiled into
the tkinter module as the default Apple location. Thus tkinter will always
load the old version.

This is a long-standing problem with no simple solution for the beginner.