Just to make note on-list, I support adoption of the draft. I've already cited
it in the current TLS 1.3 draft as a normative reference, and thus consider it
required for completion of the new version.

One objection to part of the current draft, though, which I think needs
changing. It currently states that implementations have a MUST-level
requirement to use no less than 255-bit curves with AES-128 and 384-bit curves
with AES-256. Due to discussion on here a bit back, my current opinion is that
the floor should be set to 255-bit for both. Yes, ideally you'd prefer
comparable security levels, but AES-256 gives some PQ resistance and bigger ECC
is just as dead there as with a smaller curve. Transitioning to stronger
symmetric, over the long term, need not be held back by performance worries if
some were required to use slower ECDHE, especially with some devices that may
be using PSK for performance reasons.

Also, I'd much prefer this be adopted as a separate draft and not merged fully
into the TLS 1.3 draft.

Dave