On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 7:17 AM, Nick Sullivan
<nicholas.sulli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yoav,
>
> Let me make a correction to your scenario:. Instead of:
> "You’ll need it for Chrome to work with Google."
> it's:
> "You’ll need it for Chrome to work with Google, Facebook, and most of the
> 10% of Alexa top million sites that are using Cloudflare."

Personally, if we can make the final version work better with a few
minor changes to negotiation we should, even if that means dropping
the version negotiation mechanism and using extensions instead. If we
end up needing more flights, that's going to be sad and we'll just
have to wait for QUIC.

Sincerely,
Watson Ladd