On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 3:32 AM, Matt Caswell <m...@openssl.org> wrote:
> Just skimming this old thread...doesn't this fail in the case where the
> five tuple has been reused? In that case five_tuples.lookup will return
> an old stale connection which the server thinks is still valid so we
> never get to lookup the connection id. With an explicit marking we would
> not fail in this scenario.

I'm assuming that once a connection is closed (or moved), the entry is
removed.  There's some fudging needed there for migrations (it might
be in two places at once for a while), but I don't see a significant
problem.  (Note that I didn't include the update parts of this code -
when a packet decrypts successfully, you need to update the
five_tuples list.)