From: Ted Lemon [mailto:mel...@fugue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:39 PM
To: Jack Visoky <jmvis...@ra.rockwell.com>
Cc: Salz, Rich <rsalz=40akamai....@dmarc.ietf.org>; Fries, Steffen
<steffen.fr...@siemens.com>; ncamwing=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org; tls@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [TLS] EXTERNAL: Re: integrity only ciphersuites

If the device implements the cipher so as to talk to the browser, it's clearly
capable of implementing the cipher...

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 1:34 PM, Jack Visoky
<jmvis...@ra.rockwell.com<mailto:jmvis...@ra.rockwell.com>> wrote:
Hi Rich,

I’m not sure if I’m following the question, but what was meant was that these
ciphers are generally NOT used for browser access.  Machine to machine
communication usually does not involve a browser.  Apologies if I’ve
misunderstood the question.

Thanks and Best Regards,

--Jack