Dear, all,

I wrote some of the open challenges of putting post-quantum cryptography into protocols over here: https://sofiaceli.com/thoughts/Taxonomy.pdf The document is very open ended atm but the idea is to develop into a list of concrete problems.

As I mentioned on our talk at the TLS WG meeting, I am planning a next instation of this workshop for around November to precesily talk about these challenges (the website is not yet updated as some people have asked ;)): https://sofiaceli.com/PQNet-Workshop/ I'll send a reminder to this list once there is more information about it.

Thank you,