On Tue, Jul 26, 2022, at 11:21, Stephen Farrell wrote:
> Be interested in how that'd change the CH if ECH is used too.
> I guess the answer mightn't make us happy;-)

PQ HPKE would not fit, but the Kyber-512 numbers mean that we should be OK for
ECH if we stuck with classical security.  For obvious reasons, that might not
be OK though.

If we wanted a PQ HPKE (or a Hybrid KEM) then ECH would blow out the size so
that we would end up with multiple packets for the CH.  That would be basically
unworkable from a performance perspective.