On Thu, Oct 27, 2022, at 09:23, Martin Thomson wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2022, at 00:01, Ilari Liusvaara wrote:
>> Idea
>
> We're not short on ideas (your idea is not new).  We're short on the
> willingness to implement and deploy them.

I should apologize here.  Ilari's idea is - I think - a relatively good one.
However, I don't think that a lack of ideas is the issue here.  It might have
been Stephen that first mentioned this idea, which got some traction.  At the
time, and since then, the problem continues - such as it is - without much
engagement on what I think is the harder part: getting people interested in
deploying a fix.