That is correct - CNSA-2.0 prescribes the “NIST Kyber”, whatever changes this
may include to the Kyber-1024, aka Kyber at NIST Sec Level V.

One can speculate about what changes would be proposed during the public
comments period, and which of them would be accepted. Regardless, until then we
won’t know the *exact* details of the algorithm.

However, if people consider experimenting with Kyber deployment now, and want
to define appropriate MTI now (and want to use Hybrid, aka combined, key
exchange) - then it’s as pointless now as it will be in the future to define
P384+Kyber768, because either there won’t be such a Hybrid at all (NSA stated
that they won’t require Hybrid in products that need their certification) or
there will be P384+Kyber1024, whatever the latter will look like then.

Regards,
Uri