I realise that absence of evidence != evidence of absence, but in response to
my previous request for anyone who has such a thing to comment on it, and even
better to send me a sample so I can see one, no-one has mentioned, or
produced, even one example of "a legitimate CA-issued [static-epmeheral DH
certificate] rather than something someone ran up in their basement for fun".

So is the draft busy deprecating unicorns and jackalopes?  Nothing against
that, but it's probably worth adding a note that such certificates are
currently not known to exist so you probably don't have to worry about it too
much.

Peter.