Hi,

the (very usefull) challenge/response mechanism puts in the email address of
ONE user. So if [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes to me, he finally gets a line in my
confirmed auto-whitelist.
The (open) question is? Is it possible to make "name1" open up the whole
"domaine.tld", so that [EMAIL PROTECTED] would be accepted without going
through that challenge/response cycle?

Or does that make no sense? Of course I would not like some guy to open up
aol.com, rather a small (unknown) domain ...
So this should be optional. But then again, I might as well put it into my
normal whitelist.

Not sure myself ...

Question 2:
Is it usefull to open up communication up-front, if I write activly to that
user? I email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (for the first time) and do not want name3
to be "annoyed" by autoconfirm, nor do I want to change my actual whitelist.

Any comments here?

Kai