Oops, guess I should have read your email better,  Since you don't want to
change your white list the bare append method is out.

Instead add something like the following as the last rule of your outgoing
filter:

To * dated=14d

This will tag your otherwise unfiltered mail with a dated address that when
replied to will come in unchallenged.