hello!

well, I've looked into the little problem of two
tmda's talking to each other. I do think it's a
problem to take seriously as email could be lost in
this way.

I had a long look at section 5.5 of the FAQ which
talks about this. Hmm, I feel that this problem is
not yet solved in TMDA. Ideally, TMDA itself could
determine if the mail if from another "non-forged"
TMDA. How this could be done? heh ... I don't have
quick answers for that.

Howerver, a quick and dirty answer is needed for this
problem at the moment. I've noticed that the confirm
messages always have the string "-confirm-" in them,
could one not put this string the ~/filters/incoming
file?

Of course, this can be easily forged by spammers ...
but it could be done until they catch on. By that
time, at least, I would expect there to be a much
better solution.

Could someone here give me a hand in putting in the
right string in the ~/filters/incoming ?

I do know that they are other more complicated and
secure solutions there, but I'm trying to make this
so "normal" people can use it and not go mad trying
to do so. I'll keep looking though!

cheers,