"Todd A. Jacobs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I know these are dumb questions, but it's working for me so I'm a bit
> lost. What version of tk and tix are you using? I've got:
>
>     tix/unstable uptodate 8.4.0-6
>     tk8.4/stable uptodate 8.4.9-1

Basically the same - tix 8.4.0, tk 8.4.12.

> seems to say it's a directory permission/location problem. What are the
> contents of ~/.qbrowserc, and is the PendingCache directory readable by
> the user running qbrowse.tk?

I think I know what the problem is - I had to glance at the source.
My pending queue is a Maildir, and it looks like you are manipulating
the queue directly with the assumption that it's a native-style
queue.  Probably not a good idea.  You should probably either use the
TMDA.Queue libs, or the tmda-pending command to generate indexes and
such.  Then it'll work regardless of what format the pending queue is in.