Hello Dave,

Thanks indeed for your prompt reply!

I understando that HTML messages are bigger than txt messages... Maybe this
is the main problem...

I also understand the TMDA creator position, but I think that is an option
to TMDA users... I'm researching a lot of challenge/response anti-spam
methods... TMDA is really the best, I just think that could have this
option. :)

Thanks again!!! :)

2007/11/13, David Grimberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi Tica,
>
> The original creator of TMDA believed strongly against sending out HTML
> formated responses and as such did not enable TMDA to create HTML formated
> confirmations.
>
> I have no idea if the powers that be have any intention of altering this
> situation, but for the time being at least TMDA can only create text based
>
> - Dave
>
> Tica wrote:
>
>  Hello,
>
> I'm trying to configure confirm_request using HTML... but is not working.
> Do I need to change any configuration to TMDA send confirmation HTML
> messages? How can I configure confirm_request.txt with HTML ?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> --
> Tica ;-)

Tica ;-)