Hi Tica,

The original creator of TMDA believed strongly against sending out HTML formated responses and as such did not enable TMDA to create HTML formated confirmations.

I have no idea if the powers that be have any intention of altering this situation, but for the time being at least TMDA can only create text based responses.

- Dave

Tica wrote:
Hello,
I'm trying to configure confirm_request using HTML... but is not working. Do I need to change any configuration to TMDA send confirmation HTML messages? How can I configure confirm_request.txt with HTML ? Thanks in advance!
--
Tica ;-)
begin:vcard
fn:David Grimberg