> Sometimes I feel Jayme doesn't understand how hard this is on me
.> Physically and emotionally I am so tired and worn out.  I never get
> a break and it is so hard.

Jaime may not understand because he is having to deal with being caught with TM. Share
your feelings and thoughts with Jaimie, and ask him to share with you.

> Dr. Kerr told Jayme that there is no reason why he shouldn't walk
> again with lots of aqua and standing.  This was very positive for
> us but the policy here in SK, Canada is until you wiggle that toe
> there is no need for aquatherepy.

That is one of the big differences between the US and Canada. I know. I live in both
countries. If you have the right insurance or lots of $$$ you can get the
Physiotherapy to get that toe wiggling, but Canada has sociallized medical care

  >I have hurt my back from trying to move Jayme's legs and helping him.  I am just
> not strong enough.  I cry so much right now because i am so burnt
> out.

You need
to take care of yourself. Do you have anyone who could give you respite from your so
many duties?  Maybe asking at the hospital's social service department. Someone to
come in several times a week for an hour or two??

>I shouldn't be complaining but sometimes I just need
> reassurance.  I think if my hubby appreciated me more it would make
> the job easier.  Even the nurses and social worker have seen that
> Jayme doesn't realize that it is not just about him.

Jaime probably doesn't realize. He is caught in this very bad nightmare. He is scared
out of his mind- what if he stays in his present condition for ever???? Imagine how he
feels

> Sometimes I just feel very alone.

You're not alone. We're here.

Take care of your self