I did not have a problem with the flu shot last year. My neurologist feels that there is a greater likely hood of getting much sicker with the flu. So, I took the shot and did just fine. I will get another this year.
Debbie in SC
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:23 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Flu shot anyone?

I want to know who is getting the flu shot? I have mixed feelings about this. Last year I was just out of the hospital and steroided to the max and was told I did'nt need to take it. I am a walking wounded, back at work as a hospice nurse now. I am afraid not to get for fear of the flu  and afraid of my immune system going nuts either way. Not been dx'd with MS but that is still looming out there as a possibility any input is appreciated. Also, does anyone have "sinking" spells, all at once it just feels as though all energy has drained not sleepy just wiped out? today I had this happen and my feet were tingling and legs felt terribly waek almost trembly! Am I weird or what?

Becky