Dear People,

I have run into a problem ande need your help, suggestions, support.

I hate to have showers, and have major problems getting into and out of the tub.

This has slowly come upon me over the last two years (TM since Aug 2000), and
is now so bad that I bathe only when forced to by the people around me.  I
mean, I may go weeks- note the "s"- between showers.

The problem is those hard little particles of water.  I turn the temp to bland,
and turn the volume down, but those bullets hurt when they explode on my skin.

Has anyone else experienced this??

What is the remedy????

Frank