I eat crab legs, shrimp, and lobster and never have any problems with any of them.  It seems a lot of people have allergic reactions to shellfish  - maybe that's what's going on.  Whenever I eat a good healthy meal - no matter what it is - I aleays feel better - especially when someone else cooks it!

MArgie in Naperville - 52 yesterday and snowing today!

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:44:09 -0500, Bob and Sue Mattis wrote

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)