Okay, so I'm going back on my word.  I just have to share this with you.  Just know that I'm not endorsing whatever this company might be selling.  It's the most excellent and complete acid / alkaline list I've ever seen and appears to include some good explanations as well.  There are a few discrepancies with some other lists, but there are always a few minor differences on every list.  They also say 6.4 to 6.8 is the healthy saliva pH range, which I have read other places, so I guess there's some differences there, too.

If you're interested in good nutrition, be sure to check this out:

It looks like there's also good basic info regarding vitamins, minerals, etc.

Sally
(who hopes you're not getting sick of all this nutrition stuff - I'm almost getting sick of it, but can't seem to stop!)

I'll try to keep quiet for a while, now.