Frank is right, the cold hurts, it's down right painful.  My hands are doing
poorly also and I'd been thinking about asking Frank how he is doing with his
this winter.  I keep a heating pad besid me so I can wrap my hand in it
occassionally while I'm sitting here because it gets colder and hurts more
while I'm typing with a few more fingers than just one.  I'm on line now to
learn more about the fish oil.
Patti - Michigan where we can't afford to keep the house at 72 degrees F.