>My hands are doing poorly also and I'd been thinking about asking...

i'm having my house renovated, so have to be here to make sure the workers work.

the house maintains a temp of at least 50 F., so i wear shooting gloves that
have a removable end to the trigger- finger finger.

i do have two very warm little dogs.  Dixie, the wonder dog, adopted a schit-
zu puppy named Pochahontis (Pocky).  they wrestle most of the day, but if i sit
down they glaum onto my body warming me quickly.

i recommend puppy dogs- less expensive than oil.

pH