----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 2:18 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Fish Oil

Fish oil questions
1. Did someone tell us that fish oil made him dizzy so he had to take it at night? (Or was that flax seed oil?)
2. Do you take more than 1000mg at one time or space these out during the day?

2 x 3 times per day
3. Is fish oil supposed to be good for the brain function?  That would make it good brain food! I thin that was why I started on the 1000mg in the first place.
4.  If I couldn't before, will I finally be able to swim?  It would help during boating!

I would certainly think so

5.  How do you squeeze oil out of the fish?

Best not to know
Patti - Michigan - I'll have to go ice fishing