G'day Sharon,

Cheeky sausage!  No I didn't say how much I lost because I don't know.

The brand I use is whichever one is the cheapest -:))
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fish Oil

I missed the part telling how much you have lost.  PLEASE!  lol

This is interesting because my 36 year old daughter is a big gal like me.  She started taking fish oil about a year ago and she's probably lost 100 pounds!  She said she hasn't gone on a diet at all.  Hmmmm.... I'm gonna get me some fish oil.  Do you use a certain brand?

Sharon

Gillian Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have been using Fish Oil Tablets now for about 3 months, I started to help with lowering my cholesterol but then I heard on a TV programme where some researchers here in Adelaide, had been doing human trials using it as a weight loss tool.

They suggest 6 x 1000mg  tablets per day.

Well, I have done my own tm fat girl trial and I am so happy to tell you  IT WORKS!!!!

 I have not changed my diet, exercise, not anything.

The other great benefit that I have noticed is that my skin is now so soft.  I have always had very dry skin and of course it became more so ATM.  It's now better than it's ever been which is not so shabby for a 59 year old I reckon.

I do believe also that it must improve the skin's elasticity because I'm not suffering from the drooping flesh which is so often a very unpleasant residual of huge weight loss.

I have wanted to share this for some time but thought I should stifle my impulsive temperament for a little while to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Hope it's helpful to someone.

hugs

Sharon
TMer to MSer
Arizona desert for a year--then back to Alaska

Yahoo! Mail