From: Krissy Z
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 2:51 PM
Subject: [TMIC] DR. Weil

I was just watching him on PBS, and he was saying how Vit D helps lessen MS, symptoms, and advises to take it.
I went to his site and got hits info too:
http://search.drweil.com/search?site=my_collection&client=my_collection&proxystylesheet=my_collection&output=xml_no_dtd&q=MS&x=58&y=14

Yahoo! Mail

Checked by AVG Free Edition.