My neuro said it would be a great idea, esepcially for the stiffness....
Krissy
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Claudia mentions, 'good luck with your chiropractor."  I was told not to go to the chiro, although I normally did, and started feeling like I should again, just before this happened (TM).  But I put it off, and couldn't help but wonder if it might not have been better if I had!  But I'm afraid to ! go now, after the doctor saying not to.  Anyone have any experience going to the chiro AFTER getting TM?

Sally

Yahoo! Mail