With my now 16 years of experience of TM, I will attest to the fact that weather plays a very important role in how we feel, and how our bodies react to different weather stimulus. Most docs say that this is a bunch of bunko, but my pain management doc agrees with me. Weather affects many types of pain, but especially neuropathic! I can tell a day in advance when a storm is coming!
   The best I have found to do when it is cold is to dress appropriately. Wear surgical stockings on the legs first, then add long johns, and if needed sweat pants. If the feet get really cold, it will cause many different types of reactions to the normal part of the body to let it know the feet are cold. So I got some battery operated heating socks! Work like a charm.... but don't have to use them to often here in Texas.
   The weather I have the problem with is the heat. It is easy to keep  warm by dressing properly. But in the heat of the summer I cannot go out at all during the day. For whatever reason I cannot regulate the ability to cool myself off. I tried umbrellas to block the sun, fans, mist bottles, wearing as few clothes as possible; nothing worked. So now I don't go out until after sundown in the summer. Which is why fall and spring are my favorite times of the year.....
Peace,
Bernie