Dear Nima,

I have had Tm for almost four years.  I too have been getting considerably worse in my pain, walking etc.  I have been on Bacloen, Tizanidine and Lyrica all at separate times.  I found all of these medicines to make my muscles in my legs much weaker.  Actually I was walking like a drunk all of the time.  As soon as I came off of each medication  (within a week) the muscles in my legs were much better and I certainly was walking better.

In reading the posts for other people, I have not read where anyone's symptoms got worse and it seems that most people have had not trouble with any of the above medicines.  I am taking neurotin and that does not bother me but am not sure if it helps.

Ann in Virginia