Hi All

all this talk on graphic question reminds me of the times when my husband
Dev, now a TMer, used to play golf. Everytime he sat down to measure up a
"putt" and then lined up for it, he would let off gas just after the
stroke... In golfing language they termed it a "follow through"..... Most of
the time times if the "putt" didn't go in the whole, it was because there
was no "follow through."

Well the"putt" is a sound with TMers!!

I guess it is a "follow through" for standing up, bending down, moving, etc

Also it is a "follow through" of eating and digesting certain foods!!!!!!

Hope I will get a "follow through" response to this email too with a few
chuckles!!!

Nima
from Kenyan coast