Title: AOL Email
In a message dated 6/21/2006 2:45:05 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
days like that.
Dear Natalie,

I'm sorry that you had such a bad day and am praying now that you are feeling in better shape.

It's strange, but I have spoken with lots of people who didn't feel well yesterday.  I canceled my orthopedic appointment because I was so spasmed that I felt like a straight board.  Today is no different...

It is a lovely day outside and I am wondering if getting out of this damn bed and spending some time in the chair communing with Mother Nature might do me some good.

Take care of you,

Jude