Dear Bernie,

            I have not seen him for about 5 years, but the neurologist who initially diagnosed me 9 years ago is Dr. James Miller from Columbia Presbytarain Hospital. His # is 212-305-5508. I think he is a good Doctor and is very aware of TM but I hated his bedside manner. I now go once a year to John Hopkins and I see Dr. Kerr. If you need anymore info. Or just want to talk let me know and I will supply my phone #.

Rob in New Jersey

-----Original Message-----
From: Butcher, Bernie [S&FS] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 3:22 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] RE: tmic-digest Digest V2006 #80

Anyone know of a good TM neurologist in New York? I live on Long Island, not far from NYC and am seeing a neurologist who is more of a MS Neurologist I have learned (from a case worker). My condition is not improving, it's worsening.

Bernie Butcher

Honeywell Engineering

180 Michael Drive

Syosset, New York 11791