My Neuro has claimed (right after I  paid the $30.00 co-payment) that he
"can't do anything" without an fresh MRI
Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: Natalie Boyles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; TMIC List
Subject: Re: [TMIC] New Neurologist

I do/did wonder why some doctors have their patients have yearly mri's
or wonder maybe why some patients are able to have access to yearly
mri's. I went to Johns Hopkins and my mri's were over yr old, but they
did not do new ones.

Hope this does not sound too bad. But do you, Frank, think that perhaps
as a doctor you may get better treatment than some of us. I did finally
get a new mri after 5yrs, but seems it may have come too late. Wonder if
this means I should sue. (not a question, just thinking)

Some of us may want better care, even ask for it, but it ain't always
there.
I am at a loss as to how the medical system works.
Natalie