We'll be more than glad to see your name pop up!! I'm so glad you're able to be back and that you're doing better.

My mom passed away a few months ago, too. It's...tough. My kids are are the verge of leaving the nest, and I'm just-trying-not-to-think-about-it just now! :-)

Good to hear from you,
Barbara H.