I have trouble with both the heat and the cold. I was one who was usually hotter than most people anyway, but TM accentuated that. I can hardly go to Wal-Mart or the mall without getting hot and sweaty, and then my energy is just zapped. I usually have to have one or both feet sticking out from under the covers at night.

But in the cold, I do get stiffer. So I try to stay inbetween.

Oddly enough, my left arm, which is where the TM symptoms first began, will get uncomfortably cold when the rest of me is fine. Sometimes when I watch TV I have to have a pillow or throw blanket on that arm.

Barbara H.