What's wrong with you Robert?  Apples and oranges go very well together :-))
Gilly
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:22 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] This I cant believe

FRANK, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SMOKING THESE DAYS?  YOU ARE TALKING ORANGES
AND JIM IS TALKING APPLES.

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
in error, you are hereby notified, that any use, dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this, transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended, recipient, please immediately notify me by
reply electronic message and delete the message from your system.
IRS Circular 230 Notice: Any advice contained in this message was not
written and is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer
for the purpose of avoiding penalties with respect to taxes that may be
imposed upon the taxpayer.

<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
> Date: 7/25/2006 3:27:49 PM
> Subject: Re: [TMIC] This I cant believe
>

> > Not all stem cell research is the same. I am all for stem cell
> > research that does not involve taking (what I consider) another life
> > to improve my life.
>
> Jim,
>
> Imagine that because of all your rabel-rousing- Smoking and Boozing- that
your lungs and liver were dying.

> In the same hospital was a person who was dying from some disease that
had not affected their lungs or liver.  This patient will die no matter
what.  Your doctor asks you if you would like a new lung and liver; she
recommends the operation.  Liver/lung transplants are fairly routine
nowadays.  Your insurance covers the surgery and subsequent medical care.