I had one of those a couple of years ago. I was soooo glad they offered pills instead of the liquid. As Ann said -- the "fun" part starts with those pills. :-) The procedure itself is a breeze. I was afraid of having an "accident" on the way (though I didn't see how anything could have been left) so took a change of clothes and a towel to put on the seat of the car "just in case," but all was ok. From the time I started the pills I tried to stay no more than 3 steps from the bathroom. I put in a video I had been wanting to see for a while to help take my mind off things, which helped, except that now whenever I see that video I think about getting ready for a colonoscopy. :-) But just for a few minutes.

Hope all goes well tomorrow and that everything is fine!

Barbara H.