So glad you a good experience. Please keep us informed of your results. Carol in Culver, IN

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry McLaughlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:49 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Spinal Tap

Update: Thank you all for your support and advice about the spinal
tap.  I went in for it yesterday, and to be honest, I didn't feel a
thing other than the local they gave me. Today is another story, I
feel like someone was doing riverdance on my back while I slept last
night, but the procedure itself was painless.  I likened it to taking
a nap compared to the last experience I had.

A note to anyone who needs to get a spinal tap done: get it done under
fluoroscopy!!!  It's worth it.

Thank you all,

Terry