well, that is what my nuero gives to me as well for the tingling and sensations and it calms down eventually. Maybe you need your dosage upped more? Some say lyrica helps too..?
I get vibrations, as I call them, ALOT when it is going to rain or is raining..and bascially I just tolerate it during the day...at night is when I take my gabapentin.

neda fotouhie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi every body
I suffer a lot from tingling and I really cant bear it.I use 900mg Gabapentin but it cant calm the tingling and pain.what do you use for tingling? or what other things like eating special food or fruit, exercise and massage?

Do you Yahoo!?