Pam, I am on Coumadin (10 mg every day, except 7.5 on Mondays) also.  They change the dosage often.  I don't know what I do that they have to keep changing the dosages.  I gave up taking my multivitamin, gave up the green veggies, and even the questionable banana.  I've probably had broccoli 5 times in this whole year.  My doctor's nurse had said that he would probably have taken me off of it by now (been on it since June of last year) but that I am in bed all of the time.  I sit on the side of the bed when I use the computer and move my legs lots when I am in bed.

Maybe now that I have a smaller wheelchair, I can get to a neurologist and get my meds straight for sure.  With my manual wheelchair, I couldn't go anywhere cuz it was too wide for doorways.

Hildred
Charlotte, NC