I'm sitting at my computer resting from our perfect Labor Day weekend.
I rode a bicycle for 3 to 4 minutes yesterday.  Wow!
It was a goal I set for myself and I was determined to do it. Bike riding was
one of the enjoyments TM took from me.
Sunday was the 3 yr anniversary of my last bike ride and I know my balance
problems are in my torso and legs, not in my brain.  I borrowed a small bike
that allowed my feet to firmly touch the ground when sitting on the seat.  I
took a deep breath and started riding toward 4 people who thought I was totally
nuts.   I rode right past them with my head held high and a grin on my face. I
felt like I was flying! I quit as soon as my muscles started cramping, but who
knows what the future holds.  I'm still soaring from that short ride.
(I still use a cane.)
Patti - Michigan