From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 3:35 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] tm

I notice that every thing refers to acute TM.  Has anybody in the group had TM that has come on gradually.  Everyone should read the link that Frank sent about GP's.  There I guess is nothing we can do about this but we certainly should be informed.  At a hospital here in Virginia who employs physicians unless they see patients in an allotted time the physician is asked to leave.  Am afraid that this is becoming the norm and is certainly a poor way to practice good medicine.

Ann in Virginia