yeah I was there when they wrote it....and it seems most of those old emails agree with me...I was just saying something that's been stated before...you can always make the type bigger rather than use caps too....I don't meant to start a flame war  to me, this has been brought up by others in the past on this list.

Natalie Boyles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Krissy,
I am sending a link to the list. It helps with telling why some people use caps. http://www.mail-archive.com/search/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&query=writing+in+caps

The caps are nothing personal. It is easier for some TMer's to type in caps as they have trouble typing due to their health problems.
Natalie Boyles